Something we can all agree on is that your jewellery looks best and you feel your best when it's well cared for. It's easy peasy to keep your jewellery shining, just follow some of the tips below!
- Wear your jewellery often. Yes, it's as simple as that! Avoid direct contact with lotions and potions and your natural oils from your skin will keep your jewellery looking stunning.
- Store your jewellery in an airtight container when not wearing to avoid tarnishing the pieces.
- Polish on the regular with the polishing cloth given to you with every order.
- For a thorough clean of tarnished silver jewels, add a strip of foil and tablespoon of baking powder to a bowl of boiled water. Add your jewellery for 10 seconds and fish out. and, Voila! beautifully clean sparkly jewellery.
- To clean your gold, use a small amount of dish soap in a bowl of lukewarm water. Drop in your solid gold jewellery for 10-15 minutes and rinse. Depending on the amount of tarnish you may use a soft toothbrush to wipe the tarnish away.