Tibetan Turquoise Reversible Pendant
Sorry, currently out of stock
- High grade natural Tibetan turquoise
- 999 Silver and 935 Silver (recycled)
- 18"/25cm sterling silver chain with a bolt ring clasp
- Pendant measures 45mm x 23mm
- Hand sawed detailing on the back
- Makers mark and hallmarked
For thousands of years, Tibetan Turquoise has been prized and coveted by Tibetan people for its alluring beauty. Each piece of turquoise has a striking colour and unique pattern, caused by the matrix of the turquoise. Each nugget has a unique pattern and no two are the same.
This piece of Tibetan turquoise is framed by fine silver. It's decorative back has been delicately hand sawed in a pattern to reflect the beauty of the stone.
As with all Stockholm Rose jewellery, each piece is crafted to last a lifetime. Please bear in mind however that turquoise is a soft stone and can easily become scratched if care is not taken. Take your jewellery off before showering, after perfume and moisturiser and before rigorous activities!